In today’s fast-paced and technology-driven environment, implementing cutting-edge technology into your courier service is not a luxury but a must. Using beneficial software is critical for courier services if you want to automate key activities, develop your client base, and manage other day-to-day operations seamlessly. A courier management software may simplify your service for countless customers, enhance production, and optimize profit.
Best 10 Courier Management Software To Try
These are some of the most powerful courier management software you may depend on.
1. Courier Management Software By Sagar Informatics
Domestic and international courier services are suitable for Sagar Informatics’ courier software. It will assist you in managing all areas of courier service hassle-free, including physical parcel management, client account management, agent costs, etc. Furthermore, for performing inquiries, such as AWB no., forwarding no., and so on, this software offers a variety of search categories. Similarly, you may analyze business performance in several aspects.
- A short update on the parcel’s delivery status.
- It has excellent reporting tools.
- Facilitates efficient bulk mailing services.
2. Zepo Courier Management System
For managing your e-commerce shipment, Zepo courier management software was built just for you. It has partnered with many courier companies and allows you to compare them and choose the best one based on their prices. In addition, Zepo helps with remittance cycle management. For example, during seven days, you may get COD reimbursement. In addition, you may see a comprehensive history of payments received through the COD method.
- FedEx, Bluedart, and Dotzot are just a few courier partners you may choose from.
- Suitable for both road and air transport.
- You may get shipment status notifications by email and SMS.
- Facilitates domestic and international shipment.
3. MicroDot Order Tracker
Delivery and driver tracking are not the only MicroDot Order Track software used. It helps with other courier verticals like billing and payment. Customer master, order entry, product master, and shipment type master are only a few of the software’s many components. You may record and preserve all relevant information about your courier service with the appropriate modules.
- Customers are automatically sent an invoice.
- Enter the invoice number, order number, shipment type, date, etc.
- Produces significant reports such as purchase orders, invoice reports, rate history, etc.
4. Purbis Courier
Purbis Courier is a courier dispatch and delivery software for single and numerous restaurants. You may also order washing, logistics, and courier services using it. One of the distinctive features of Purbis is that it allows customers to make pickup requests, and the parcel is retrieved from their location on the agreed-upon day and time.
- Provides customers with a variety of payment options.
- Partnered with the top parcel service providers.
- Real-time location tracking is provided.
It ranks among the best courier software for agencies to register daily consignment entries, configure rate lists by service, import city lists from an excel file, and more. In addition, Bellboy software is distinctive for its manage service type’ capability. For various courier-related services, such as parcel, super service, priority service, and so on, you may manage pricing, cities, and more.
- Rates may be set by zone and area.
- Generates correct invoices with a single click.
- It makes it easier to set your weight.
- Creates client accounts with addresses, contact information, and bank information.
Shipway is a multi-courier tracking system that helps customers and courier companies improve the post-purchase experience via its tracking and alert notification services. To gauge the loyalty of your customers and use it to enhance your courier service, you may calculate your Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- You will get SMS and email notifications if your shipment is experiencing delivery issues.
- Gets immediate feedback from customers on delivery, packing, product quality, and so on.
7. Micraft Courier Management Software
Micraft courier management software is particularly suitable for travel and cargo agencies, allowing for managing accounts receivable, credit billing, and zone rates. In addition, the software includes everything needed to improve delivery efficiency, including signature capture and real-time data synchronization.
- Online delivery tracking is made easier by it.
- C-Note printing with and without barcode.
- Produces more than 50 different sorts of reports.
- Management of all branches centrally.
8. Softpal Courier Management Software
This easy-to-use courier service software handles everything from booking to invoicing. In addition, the suggested software helps you manage Proof of Delivery (POD) tasks such as scanning POD numbers and verifying POD status for packages delivered from each location-HO, branch, and franchisee.
- Real-time delivery tracking.
- MIS report creation.
- Scan barcodes.
- Couriers’ invoice is generated.
9. Courier Software By DNG WEB TECH
For courier companies that want assistance with supplier management, delivery scheduling, vehicle tracking, parcel booking, barcoding, and other tasks, DNG courier software is one of the best options. In addition, freight auditing, or examining, adjusting, and verifying freight invoices for correctness, is made possible by DNG courier software.
- Airway Bill Tracking Online (AWB).
- Management of several branches.
- Manage freight rates.
- Management of pickup and dropoff.
10. Courier Management Software By HourGlass IT Solutions
To address the end-to-end needs of freight brokers, courier dispatching service providers, and transportation companies, HourGlass IT Solutions offers a full courier management system. With the appropriate software, you can keep your customers content since there will be total transparency from parcel pickup to delivery.
- End-to-end solution for all administrative issues.
- Management of all of your branches centrally.
- Drivers are efficiently assigned for a shipment.
- Ensures a strong and automated billing mechanism.
The Bottom Line:
As a result, these are some of the best Courier Management Software and their features.