Well, the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 includes the Api-Ms-Win-Crt-Runtime-L1-1-0.Dll file. You may encounter Api-Ms-Win-Crt-Runtime-L1-1-0.Dll is missing error if this file is missing. The app you are attempting to launch may fail while facing this issue on your PC. If you face this error, there is no need to worry about it since it is simple to fix. We’ve got you covered with troubleshooting steps to fix Api-Ms-Win-Crt-Runtime-L1-1-0.Dll is missing.
How To Fix Quickly Api-Ms-Win-Crt-Runtime-L1-1-0.Dll Is Missing?
The very first thing you should attempt is to update Windows. Updating to the latest version of Windows may help you resolve your issue. Follow the steps listed below to update Windows.
- To open the Start Menu, use the Windows key combination.
- Click the first option in the search result when you are searching for Check for updates in the Start Menu.
- Click Check for Updates in the new window that opens up.
- Now, download and install any updates that your PC discovers.
Download Visual C++ Redistributable For Visual Studio 2015
You could try downloading and installing Visual C++ Redistributable For Visual Studio 2015 if your Windows is already on the latest version and you are still facing the issue. Follow the instructions below to do this.
- Head to the Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable download page by clicking this link.
- You will be asked to select a language. First, choose a language, then click the Download button.
- You will be asked whether you wish to install the x86bit or x64bit version of Visual C++ Redistributable. Choose your favorite option and then click Next.
- Head to where the file was stored when the download was complete. Now, double-click the file and follow the installation tutorial to have it installed on your computer.
After that, you should no longer encounter Api-Ms-Win-Crt-Runtime-L1-1-0.Dll is missing error.
Repair Visual C++ Redistributable For Visual Studio 2015
If you still face the issue, you could attempt fixing the Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015. The steps to fix Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 are listed below.
- To open the Settings app on the Windows 11 PC, use the Windows + I key combination on your keyboard.
- Click the Apps area in the left sidebar of the Settings app.
- Click the Apps & Features option on the right.
- From the list of programs, search for Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable. Then, click Advanced Options by clicking the three dots next to it.
- Click the Repair button beneath the Reset section on the next window.
- This will repair the Visual C++ redistributable and resolve the issue.
Get DLL From Trusted Sources
Another thing you might attempt is to get DLL from a reliable source. You may locate the DLL online from any reputable source if it is unintentionally removed or missing. First, head to DLL-Files.com and search for the appropriate DLL for your device. Then, download and install the DLL file from the website on your P.
Copy DLL File From Different PC
If you have another PC or a friend who has one, you may copy the DLL and transfer it to your PC. By doing so, you can fix Api-Ms-Win-Crt-Runtime-L1-1-0.Dll is missing issue on your PC.
If you encounter Api-Ms-Win-Crt-Runtime-L1-1-0.Dll is missing error on your Windows PC, follow the steps outlined in this post. By following the steps in this post, you can fix the issue you’ve been facing.